You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Corebase / Kim Herrgut, Moosdorfstraße 10, 12435 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: +49 3053219962) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a Letter, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample return form to download it online at www.corebase-clorhing.com is available, but is not required.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To / Corebase, Moosdorfstrasse 10, 12435 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (Name: ____________________) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (order number: _______________) for the purchase of the following goods: Item number: __________________ Quantity: ______
- Ordered on (date: ______________) / received on (date: ___________)
- Name of the consumer (name: _____________)
- Address of the consumer (s) (street: _____________, house number: _________, postcode: ___________
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)